Saturday, May 1, 2010

The New Blog!

We created this blog so you can stay up-to-the-minute on our doings.
We are currently working on our first line--due out Mid-May--and it is so girly and perfect we can't wait to show everyone! We are also working on a few boys items per requests, ie demands, from certain friends. lol. We look forward to showing the world all the things we can do!
Keep checking back because we're going to try to update on our progress daily...
Tonight, I (Shannon) am going to start working on a tutu for the 4th of July holiday coming up. Yes, it is early, but not in the crafting world...we need much time to prepare. So stay tuned because there will be LOTS to see in the upcoming month :o)

~Faith, Shannon, Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Tiff, I am so excited for you. I just love all of your creations. I absolutely wish you much success. I have no granddaughters or I would be totally broke buying your stuff..lol. I will definitely pass the word along though. Good Luck sweetie. !!!!

    ReplyDelete